Cafe Crawl



Necklace: J.Crew, Sweater: J.Crew- not the same but still cool, Jeans: Red Engine, Shoes: Topshop

So in London there is something called a pub crawl where you go from pub to pub on a certain road or in a certain area. I was thinking about this idea, which sounds really fun, and decided to go on a cafe crawl. I started at the corner of one street and made my way through three different cafes over the course of the day! It was very fun, I discovered two new cafes, and had some excellent food! I started at Chamomile Cafe that I posted about earlier. I had a cup of earl grey (my favorite tea) and a chocolate croissant, which was absolutely delicious! Then I went to the Black Truffle Cafe, right next to Chamomile. The picture is the inside of Black Truffle. I ate lunch here and had a delicious panini on ciabatta with prosciutto, mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil. Let me tell you, this was one of the best sandwiches I have had in quite some time! Finally, I ended at Cinnamon Cafe. I had toast and earl grey again at Cinnamon. It was so homey there and definitely a great place to enjoy a good book or do some homework. Today was a great day of exploring and I can't wait to see what I'll do this week! XO