Liebster Nomination and Spring Break!

Hello all! I have lots of exciting news- first, I was nominated for a Liebster award by Madi from C'est la Moot. This is very exciting and I will explain more in a minute. Secondly, I am currently blogging from Prague!! I am on spring break with three other study abroad students and we are going to be traveling to Prague, Budapest, Pisa, Florence, and Rome over the next ten days! Very exciting I know, and hopefully I will have internet so I can keep y'all updated on my adventures! 
Ok so back to the Liebster Award. When Madi nominated me, I had no idea what it was, but the idea behind it is bloggers recognizing other bloggers who don't necessarily have a large following. A great idea if I do say so myself :) Anyways, here is what you have to do if nominated... post 11 random facts about you, answer the 11 questions posted by the person who nominated you, and nominated 11 other bloggers. So here goes! XO

11 Random Facts...

1. I am left handed and that is where the name of my blog comes from. 
2. I am currently studying abroad in London and having an absolutely fabulous time. 
3. I am a tea addict- I drink lots of iced tea at home and probably two or more cups of hot tea per day.
4. My most daring fashion risk was getting my pixie cut two years ago. 
5. My girl crush is Carey Mulligan- she is an amazing actress and has a great sense of style.
6. I'm obsessed with everything Sherlock Holmes especially the books. 
7. I am a big reader and my favorite book is tied between Bleak House by Charles Dickens and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
8.My younger sister is my best friend and she is awesome. Hopefully she will be featured on the blog a little more this summer before she goes off to college! 
9. I love discovering and watching watching new TV shows and movies.
10. I love traveling and going abroad, but my favorite part of traveling is always coming home.
11. I am definitely a cat person. I like dogs, but I love cats. 

11 Questions posed by Madi...

1. What is your best childhood memory? My mom is an attorney and sometimes has to go to court. One time, she needed a new suit for court so we drove 45 minutes to the closest Nordstroms. It was my first trip to Nordstroms and I was in awe. We went up to the women's section and started picking out a black suit. I remember going up to her and saying, in all seriousness, Mom, you need to buy more color- your wardrobe is boring. This is my first memory of really caring and being interested in fashion. Plus every time my mom laughs at my outfit choices, I remind her of this event :)
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in London. It is a huge metropolitan city and has all of the hustle and bustle that comes with that, but it also has the slower paced sections like any European city. I love that you can go to all of these amazing museums and historical sites and still be within walking distance of a tiny hole-in-the-wall cafe. 
3. If you had to be an animal, what would you choose? I would choose to be a hippopotamus. They are beautiful, majestic creatures that are on the top of the food chain. Also they get the best of both worlds by living in the water and sometimes on land. Plus, I think they are cute. 
4. Regardless of how realistic or unrealistic, what is your dream job? My dream job is a little complicated, so bear with me. I would want to be the editor of a major magazine and then open a boutique. This store would be part coffee/tea cafe, part clothing boutique, part book store, and part art gallery. I would also like to continue blogging on a a bigger scale. 
5. If you had to read one book, listen to one song, and watch one movie for the rest of forever, what would you choose? I would read Bleak House because not only is it one of my favorite books, but it also is so long that you get something different out of it every time. I would listen to “This will be” by Natalie Cole, which is by far my favorite song. Finally, I would watch When Harry met Sally, which is my favorite movie.
6. What is your must have/ go to beauty product? I always wear Burt’s Bees Chapstick and Dita Von Teese liquid eyeliner. 
7. If you could witness any major event in history, what would it be and why? I would witness Elizabeth I giving a speech to the British troops before the attack of the Spanish Armada (I am a huge history buff). This was a great historical turning point for Elizabeth as Queen and England as a world power. I would really like to witness this event because it was a time when a monarch was able to empower their troops and that monarch happened to be a woman. It showed how powerful a female monarch could be and that not only men, but also women, could be great leaders. 
8. What kinds of food do you enjoy? What kinds do you hate? I love Italian food- I will eat almost all Italian food. I am kind of picky, but the big things I don’t like are potatoes and cold sandwiches. 
9. If you had to lose one sense for a year, what would you be willing to part with? I would give up hearing because I think it would be very interesting to learn sign language and to learn more about the deaf community. I also think I would come back with a huge appreciation for sound. 
10. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve seen in nature? The most beautiful thing I have ever seen in nature is the fjords in Norway. 
11. If a movie was being made about your life, who would you choose to portray you? I would choose either Carey Mulligan or Lily Collins.

And finally, the 11 blogs I nominate and my questions for them...

Blogs
1. Jordan @ Worrellwind Adventures
2. Alicia @ River City Chic
3. Miranda @ Mermade Moments
4. Laura @ Baking in Pajamas 
5. Barbara @ Butter and Baggage
6. Rania @ Excuse Denied
7. Dominique @ That One Sorority Girl
8. Laura @ Socially Awkward College Girl Problems
9. Cat @ Just Another Twenty Something
10. Leigha @ Minougirl
11. Jacqueline @ Pretti Please

Questions...

1. What are you currently obsessed with?
2.If you could travel to any one country, where would you go and why?
3. How do you come up with ideas on what to write about?
4. Can you explain the name of your blog?
5. What is your favorite fashion style or trend?
6. If you had superpowers, what would they be and why?
7. What’s one piece of advice you would tell the “old you”?
8. What is your dream job, regardless of how realistic or unrealistic?
9. If you had to read one book, listen to one song, and watch one movie for the rest of your live, what would you choose?
10. If you could witness any major even in history, what would it be, and why?
11. If a movie was being made about your life, who would you choose to portray you?