Weekend adventures and birthday present to myself

Layers are key to a travel outfit
Jacket: old Anthropologie but similar here, Vest: J. Crew, Shirt: J. Crew, Belt: J. Crew, Jeans: JBrand, Boots: Bed Stu
Hello wonderful readers! I hope all is well with you :) You will never guess where I am writing this- the Eurostar on the way to Paris! We will be in Paris all day today, tomorrow, and we leave Sunday morning. I am very excited because not only will I be in Paris during Paris Fashion Week (!!!!) but I haven't been to Paris in seven years and I am very excited to go back. I think today we are just going to hang out and enjoy being away and tomorrow I am planning on spending the entire day in the Louvre! I am going to be art nerding out and I can't wait. Otherwise, I'm expecting this to be a quiet, relaxing weekend in Paris.
In other news, I bought myself a birthday present yesterday and it was very fun! Buying yourself gifts is definitely a form of therapy :) Anyways, I bought this beautiful Cambridge Satchel with my initials embossed. The icing on the cake was that the bag was on clearance because of a micro scratch I can't even see! Basically the perfect gift and the perfect situation. More on Paris adventures tomorrow XO 

Birthday Present

First crepe in Paris